Interested in exploring the rest of Québec, are you? Vibrant cities and larger-than-life landscapes await you, with all the festivals and adventures you’ve heard about. A road trip is a wonderful way to explore much of what Québec has to offer, and if you’ve got all the proper equipment, you can take the adventure off road and into practically untouched territory. Here’s what you’ll need for a road trip in Québec…
- Photo ID – Your primary means of identification
- Credit card – Credit is accepted all throughout Canada
- Travel insurance papers – If applicable
- Swimwear – Québec is brimming with beaches and swimming holes like Wallingford Back-Mine
- Hiking clothes – Hiking through Montomrency Falls in Québec City is a truly unique experience
- Backpack – For hiking, camping or other excursions
- Binoculars and a camera/video camera – Ever gone whale-watching? The maritime regions of Québec are home to some of the most renowned whale-watching sites in the world…
- Sunscreen – A given if you’re spending a lot of time outdoors
- Camping gear – There are lots of camping spots all throughout Québec!
- Travel guides, maps and journals – To track and log the highlights of your trip
A Travel Partner for the Road:
- The Volkswagen Golf, Golf Alltrack and Golf SportWagen are all excellent options for road-trip vehicles, offering versatile storage options and superb fuel efficiency
- The 2018 Tiguan and new Atlas are great options too, with the former being recently redesigned and the latter being a new arrival in the marketplace!
So there it is: precisely what you’ll need for a road trip in Québec. We welcome you to reach out to us should you have any additional suggestions, or if you’d like to inquire about that new hatch or SUV!